Thursday, December 31, 2015
Posting and allotment of PS Gr. 'B' officers on their promotion to Junior Time Scale (JTS) of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A' - Order dated 31.12.2015
No. GS/AIAIASP/39th-AIC-Jaipur/2015-16 dated 31/12/2015
1. Shri Janardhan Sharma, Ex-GS CHQ & Rtd SSPOs, Meerut Div, Meerut.
2. Shri S. Samuel, Ex-GS CHQ and Rtd. Sr. Postmaster, T.Nagar HO, Chennai.
3. Shri G. P. Lahiry, Ex-President CHQ and Rtd ASP, South Hooghly Division, Kolkatta.
4. Shri Dinesh Khare, Ex-President CHQ and Dy. Chief Postmaster, Bangalore GPO, Bangalore.
5. Shri Hari Mohan, Ex-CS Punjab Circle and Sudpt.(HQ) Chandigarh Div, Chandigarh.
6. Shri M. S. Badwe, Ex-VP & OGS CHQ, Ex-President Maharashtra Circle, President, POA Maharashtra & SSRM, Air Mail Sorting Division, Mumbai,
It is inform you that Biennial 39th All India Conference of the Association will be held at Jaipur (Rajasthan) on 13th and 14th February 2016 at Hotel Vesta International, Near Sun and Moon Chamber, Ajmer Pulia, Gopal Bari, Jaipur 302001. Members of the association wish your presence to make this event an elegant.
You are cordially invited on this graceful occasion as your presence will also give us the opportunity for discussing our long pending issues and learn from your experience.
We are looking forward to your kind attendance as special invitee at this event so that we can find together solution from your experience for the problem of the cadre.
Regards and Thanks,
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
All India Association of Inspectors and Assistant Superintendent Posts, Karnataka Circle
SPO’s Udupi Division Udupi
Assistant Supdt Posts Haver Sub Division, Haveri-581110
Assistant Supdt Posts (HQ) o/o SSPO’s Mangalore Division Mangalore
No:IP/ASP/1-21/2015 @ Haveri the 28.12.2015
Chief Postmaster General
Subject: Request for special casual leave to attend All India Conference of AIAIASP at Jaipur to be held on 13th & 14th of February 2016 –reg
This is regarding grant of special casual leave to attend Biennial All India Conference of AIAIASP to be held at Jaipur on 13th & 14th February 2016. The following members from Karnataka Circle are willing to attend the conference. Hence it is requested to grant special casual leave along with transit period.
1. Sri Manjunatha G Hubballi CS & ASP Haveri Sub Division Haveri.
2. Sri Joseph Rodrigues Trr & ASP (HQ) Mangalore Division Mangalore
3. Sri Chidananda Atrr & ASP ® Bellary Division Bellary
4. Sri V V Nimgargi ASP (HQ) Bellary Division Bellary
5. Sri Karan ASP South Sub Division Gadag
6. Sri Satish Kashe IP North Sub Division Gadag
7. Sri H B Hasabi ASP ® Bagalkot Division
8. Sri Shivananda ASP (HQ) Gulbarga Division Gulbarga
9. Sri Vithal Chitkote ASP (HQ) Bidar Division Bidar
10. Smt Sucheta Hegde ASP (HQ) West Division Bangalore
11. Smt Rajashree ASP NSH Bangalore
12. Sri Ninganagouda Bangigoudra IP Shiggaon Sub Dn Shiggaon
13. Sri Jafarsab H M IP © Haveri Division Haveri
14. Sri Rajappa B IP Ranebennur Sub Division Ranebennur
15. Sri Melvin IP Sulya Sub Division Sulya
16. Sri M K Kottal ASP (HQ) Sirsi Division Sirsi
17. Sri Amit Jha ASP Bangalore
18. Sri Anand Vandan IP Sub Dharwad Division Dharwad.
19. Sri Dayanand H R IP Chintamani Sub Division Chintamani
20. Sri Grishkumar D IP Kanakapur Sub Division Kanakapur
The copy of the notification is enclosed herewith for ready reference,
Thanking you madam,
(Manjunatha G Hubballi)
Circle Secretary AIAIASP Karnataka Circle
1. Postmaster General North Karnataka Region Dharwad-580001, for kind information and necessary action please
2. Postmaster General South Karnataka Region Bangalore-560001, for kind information and necessary action please
3. Director Postal Training Centre Mysore-570010, for kind information and necessary action please.
4. General Manager CEPT Mysore-570010, for kind information and necessary action please
Kerapex-2016, 13th Kerala State Level Philatelic Exhibition will be held from 7th to 9th January 2016 at Thrissur.
Download Prospectus from here.
Download Prospectus from here.
Contact : +919847165683 /+919847165683 / +91-484-2205046 1-484-2205046 for Dealers' Booth & other information.
Venue: Sri Sankara Hall, Near Over Bridge, M. G. Road, Thrissur - 680 004.
GS writes letter to Director (SPN Section) for Issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector of Posts from the year 2001 onwards…..reg.
No. CHQ/IPASP/Seniority List/2012 Dated : 29/12/2015.
Shri N. T. Paite,
Director (SPN Section),
Dak Bhavan, Room No. 413,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110 001.
Subject : Issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector of Posts from the year 2001 onwards…..reg.
Ref. : Dte. No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 18/12/2014
IP/ASP Association would like to invite your kind attention to its letters of even Nos. dated 1/9/2014, 13/10/2014, 12/1/2015, 26/3/2015 and 15/6/2015 regarding issue of combined All India Seniority List (Gradation list) of Inspector Posts from the year 2001 onwards.
Furthermore it is once again bring to your kind notice that as on date, 14 years combined seniority lists of Inspector Posts Cadre is not prepared and released by the Directorate. You may be agree that since last one decade this Association is requesting to issue seniority lists in phase manner and thereafter Directorate vide memo No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 21/2/2014 has released seniority list of Inspector Posts cadre for the years 1998 and 1999 and vide memo No. 9-09/2011-SPG dated 18/12/2014 had issued only for the year 2000. It is sorry to mention here that since last one year there is no progress in this matter. The representations made by our few members are also neither resolved by Circles nor by Directorate. It is learnt that few circles have yet not submitted their circle seniority lists to Directorate despite issue of reminders.
It is therefore urged to call the concerned officers of the circles at Directorate immediately with related records and get the pending lists prepared / clear their doubts if any on the spot and issue the pending seniority lists in phase manner only to avoid further complications if any.
A positive action and line in reply is requested.
No. CHQ/IPASP/Agenda/2012 dated : 29/12/2015
Sri Arun Malik,
Director (SR and Legal)
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001.
Subject : Holding of periodical meeting with Secretary (Post).
Ref. : Dte. No. 01/01/2011-SR-dated 25th August 2011 & 02/02/2012-SR
dated 17th April 2012
Kindly recollect our discussion had on 8th December 2015 and also refer this Association’s letters of even numbers dated 10/6/2015 and 6/7/2015 on the above captioned subject. This Association has already submitted items for discussion in the meeting.
It is bring to your kind notice that this Association is holding its 39th All India Conference on 13thand 14th February 2016 at Jaipur.
This Association therefore once again earnestly requested to arrange for fixing date and time for holding of periodical meeting with this Association either in the last week of January 2016 or first week of February 2016.
With New Years Greetings,
Monday, December 28, 2015
MP salaries to double?
Five years after parliamentarians gave themselves more than 300% salary hike, the NDA government seems to be inclined for another steep rise in the lawmakers’ salary.
Sources said the government is considering a proposal to provide MPs a basic salary of Rs 1 lakh per month, a 100% hike from the current Rs 50,000. A proposal of the parliamentary affairs ministry suggests that their constituency allowance and office allowance too—currently Rs 45,000 each— may be doubled.
Ironically, the government, a few months ago, had rejected a parliamentary panel’s proposal to give a 70% hike to the MPs salary. The panel, led by BJP MP Yogi Adityanath, had also demanded a slew of benefits like more air tickets and soft loans for cars.
The proposal also comes amid criticism in the social media about the disruptions and nonfunctioning of Parliament.
Recently, Delhi government gave the MLAs of the national capital a steep hike in salaries and allowances. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had justified the hike and even said that Prime Minister and other MPs too, must get a salary hike.