Sunday, October 23, 2016
1) Change debit card PIN, either at the ATM or via net banking.
2) Stick to using your own bank’s ATM for a while.
3) Change your PIN every two-three months.
4) Never share your ATM PIN with anyone. Not even bank officials.
5) Your net banking details are equally important. Keep changing your net banking password.
6) Don't ignore alerts that say your card has been used for a transaction you didn’t do, even if the amount is small.
7) Ask your bank whether you should change your card.
8) Remember, RBI has asked banks to send both SMS and email alerts. So register for these alerts if you haven't.
9) Contact your bank if you notice any activity in your account that wasn't generated by you.
Department has released a set of 4 commemorative postage stamps on Near Threatened Birds denominations of Rs.5/-, Rs.10/-, Rs. 15, and Rs. 25/- depicting Nicobar Pigon, Nilgiri Fly Catcher , Andaman Woodpeckar and Black and Organe Flycatcher respectively. Miniatuxe sheet is also released. First Day Cover and all stamps are available for sale at all philatelic bureax.